The MDOT Bay Bridge Reconstruction Advisory Group (BBRAG) meets quarterly. The meetings begin at 6 p.m. at the MdTA Police/Automotive Maintenance Building, 881 Oceanic Drive, Annapolis, MD, 21409. Anyone planning to attend a meeting announced below who wishes to receive auxiliary aids, services, or accommodations is invited to contact 711 (MD Relay) at least 48 hours in advance.
2021 MDOT BBRAG Meeting Schedule, Agenda, Minutes and Livestream links
- January 6, 2021 - Conference Call Meeting
- April 7, 2021 - Conference Call Meeting*
* NOTE: This is an Open Meeting being conducted via conference call. The public is welcomed to call in to listen to the proceedings; however, the public cannot disrupt the proceedings. If you wish to comment on an agenda item please email your name, affiliation, and agenda item to Melissa Bogdan firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 6, 2021. At the appropriate time during the meeting the Chairman will call you by name and you will have 2-minutes to comment on the agenda item you referenced in your email. Questions will not be answered during this time. We ask that all persons calling in be willing to state and spell your name so that it can be included in our meeting minutes.
BBRAG Meeting Video Archive:
2020 MDOT BBRAG Meeting Archive:
- January 29, 2020
March 25, 2020- Meeting postponed until April 29, 2020 - Conference Call Meeting
- August 5, 2020 - Conference Call Meeting
- October 7, 2020 - Conference Call Meeting*
2019 BBRAG Meeting Archive:
March 6, 2019(Meeting postponed until June 12, 2019)
- October 16, 2019
- December 4, 2019
2018 BBRAG Meeting Archive:
- January 10, 2018 - Location Change*
- April 11, 2018
- July 18, 2018
- November 07, 2018
*Meeting will be held at the Chesapeake Heritage and Visitors' Center; 425 Piney Narrows Rd. Chester, MD 21619
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
The meeting agendas are provided in Adobe PDF format. If you do not have a PDF viewer you can download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader.