Credit cards are not accepted as toll payment at Maryland toll facilities.
The Maryland Transportation Authority is a member of the E-ZPass Interagency Group and accepts all valid electronic-toll transponders affiliated with the E-ZPass system. E-ZPass is accepted at all toll plazas from Maryland to Illinois and North Carolina to Maine.
- E-ZPass Service Center Online
- E-ZPass Customer Service Centers at MDTA Facilities
- E-ZPass Maryland Customer Service Centers at Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) Locations
- E-ZPass On-the-Go Retail Locations
- Eliminate the E-ZPass Maryland monthly $1.50 account fee for Maryland addresses and for out-of-state addresses with 3 or trips at Maryland toll facilities in the previous statement period.
- Reduce all Cash, Video, Commuter and Shoppers' toll rates at the Bay Bridge (US 50/301), including a reduction in the two-axle cash rate from $6 to $4 round trip and in the Commuter rate from $2.10 to $1.40.
- Increase the E-ZPass Maryland discount from 10% to 37.5% at the Bay Bridge - toll drops from $5.40 to $2.50 round trip.
- Increase the E-ZPass Maryland discount from 10% to 25% for the Baltimore Harbor (I-895) and Fort McHenry (I-95) tunnels, the Francis Scott Key Bridge (I-695), the Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (US 40) and the John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway (I-95) - toll drops from $7.20 to $6 round trip - and for the Governor Harry W. Nice Memorial/Senator Thomas “Mac” Middleton Bridge (US 301) - toll drops from $5.40 to $4.50 round trip.
- Reduce two-axle toll rates on the ICC/MD200 and I-95 ETL for all pricing periods by $.03 per mile. This change reduces a two-axle, peak period trip from I-270/I-370 to US 1 on the ICC from $4.40 to $3.86 (E-ZPass), and a two-axle, peak period trip on the I-95 ETL from $1.75 to $1.54 (E-ZPass). Other ICC and I-95 ETL toll rates also will be reduced based on standard multipliers per axle.
- Establish a 30% discount at the Hatem Bridge for three- and four-axle vehicles with E-ZPass Maryland - three-axle toll drops from $16 to $11.20, while four-axle toll drops from $24 to $16.80.
- Increase E-ZPass Maryland supplemental rebate program for vehicles with five or more axles by 5 percentage points per trip level.
- For vehicles using the Childs Street and I-695 turnaround exits at the Baltimore Harbor Tunnel and Key Bridge respectively, E-ZPass Maryland toll rates will decrease to $2 per axle for three-to-six-plus-axle vehicles. For example, three-axle vehicles will see a toll reduction from $8 to $6 and four-axle vehicles from $12 to $8.